Last updated: April 13, 2018
MyRelevium, LLC (“MyRelevium” or “We”), which owns this Site, is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. We believe it is a good business practice to disclose to you how your personal information and use of this Site may be used. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully.
We collect or store your personal information as follows:
- If you submit a message using this Site’s “contact” section, available at https://ibsreliefnow.com/contact, you are agreeing to let us see and store your Name, Email, and the contents of your Message. We use this information to provide you with customer service, tell you more about our products, background, and mission, and learn more about you—our customers.
- If you register for or otherwise submit information to this Site, you are agreeing to let us see and store your submitted information.
- If you order a product from the Site, you are agreeing to let us see and store your submitted information, including without limitation your email, username, password, address, payment information, and order details.
- We generally do not share information you provide to us with third parties. However, there are some exceptions. Your information may be seen by service providers who are working with us to maintain, manage or backup this Site. We may share your information if we are requested to do so by law enforcement, pursuant to a subpoena, court order or other legal process.
- We reserve the right to use server logs and “cookies” to provide improved and personalized user experiences and allow us to better measure the usage of our website and apps using software such as Google Analytics. We also reserve the right to record technical information including the Internet (IP) address associated with visits and logins, in order to better understand the location of audience members, understand technology usage, and provide a secure experience.
- From time to time, we may use Google Analytics’ or similar site’s optional “Demographics and Interest Reporting” feature, which uses advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers to provide us with a more comprehensive view of the demographics of our audience.
We will not sell any personally identifiable information you submit to us to any other third-party without prior written notice to you and an opportunity to opt-out. One exception would be if we were to sell our business to a third party.
In accessing this Site you may have access to our products. “Products” include, all products and services provided, or made available to You by MyRelevium including, but not limited to: (a) instructional videos; (b) written materials or resources; (c) personal instructions and exercises; (d) writing exercises; (e) online materials or resources; and/or (f) advice or counsel. Products expressly include any products, programs, resources, and materials, and any fixes, updates, upgrades, or later versions of or to the Products, provided or made available to You and all communications of any kind between MyRelevium and You or Your representative, agent, or advocates. Nothing in any such communication, whether express or implied, will change any term or condition of this Policy.
Not Medical Care
Nothing on this Site constitutes medical advice, treatment, or care. MyRelevium does not employ any physicians and does not provide such care or treatment. YOU AGREE TO SEEK MEDICAL CARE FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN REGARDING ANY AND ALL HEALTH CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE. IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME AND ASSOCIATED SYMPTOMS MAY BE CAUSED BY SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH MUST BE RULED OUT BEFORE USING THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED AT MYRELEVIUM, WHICH ARE DESIGNED AS A HOLISTIC SUPPLEMENT AND DO NOT REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE, TREATMENT, OR CARE.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
The content provided on this Site (“Content”) is the property of MyRelevium or its other respective owners. Content is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws. You may use, stream, and display the website and material contained in it on your personal computer, phone, tablet or other device for your limited, non-commercial, personal use and enjoyment. Any other use requires prior written consent of MyRelevium as well as a license from MyRelevium to use the Content. Rights to use a purchased product on this Site are detailed in the license agreement which must be agreed to prior to purchasing any product sold on this Site. A copy of this license agreement is available at: https://ibsreliefnow.com/terms-of-use-and-license-agreement/. Your failure to abide by these terms may subject you to civil and criminal liability for copyright and/or trademark infringement and misappropriation.
Copying, distribution, or publication of any part of this Site, or any of its subpages, is prohibited. No content may be downloaded, distributed, stored, reused, reposted, modified, or otherwise used without the prior express written permission of MyRelevium. You may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, or commercially exploit the Content, download or copy Content for the benefit of a third party or otherwise. Any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Content.
Any unauthorized use of Content immediately terminates your right to access Content of this website.
Copyright Use and Compliance
When you access the MyRelevium website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage done to your computer, electronic device, or other property, including but not limited to the loss or corruption of data.
The Site, its Content, and any product or service obtained through this Site are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. MyRelevium does not warrant that the Content of this website will be uninterrupted, error free, timely, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Updates and Revisions
This Policy may be updated from time to time. We reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time without notice, so please review the Policy frequently. When changes are made to this Policy, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will also post notice of the changes on our Site and/or may notify you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you most recently provided us in your account. Your continued use of our Site or Services after we have posted any Policy changes indicates your agreement to the changes unless you notify us otherwise.
If you wish to retain a copy of this Policy, you should print a copy for your records.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. All offers of goods or services by MyRelevium are deemed to have been made in the State of Minnesota. MyRelevium does not offer products or services to anyone residing in the EU.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found unlawful, unenforceable, or invalid, the remaining provisions shall be unaffected.
These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and MyRelevium relating to your right to access the Content on this website and to use the services provided via this website, and supersedes any and all prior or written or oral agreements between you and MyRelevium with respect to such subject matter.
No waiver of any breach or default under these terms and conditions will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
MyRelevium reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions under which its website is offered. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions, and you are encouraged to periodically review the terms and conditions to stay informed of our updates.
To the extent any terms of this Policy are held invalid and/or unenforceable by a court of law or a competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of the Policy shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please feel welcome to contact us through the contact page on our Site: https://www.ibsreliefnow.com/contact. Alternatively, you can send mail to us at MyRelevium, LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 220 South Sixth Street, Suite 2200, Minneapolis, MN 55402.