76. How stressful were your life circumstances in the 12 months before you developed IBS symptoms? (0 = no significant stress; 10 = extreme distress)
77. Over the course of your life to the present day, how would you rank the average level of stress you consistently experience in your life? (0 = no significant stress; 10 = extreme distress)
78. If you have been exposed to traumatic experiences (injury, abuse, or other experiences you define as traumatic to you), how much loving support and understanding did you receive in the aftermath of the trauma? (0 = significant and meaningful support; 10 = I faced it alone and without adequate support)
79. In your early life how safe, secure, and connected you did you feel to a stable adult in your life? (0 = very connected, safe, and secure; 10 = alone, rejected, or neglected)
80. How would you describe the emotional atmosphere in the home in which you were raised?
81. Has anyone in your family experienced depression?
82. Has anyone in your family experienced anxiety?
83. Has anyone in your family experienced chronic illness?
84. Has anyone in your family experienced substance abuse involving alcohol, prescription, or street drugs?
85. Has anyone in your family experienced unstable employment and chronic financial/food insecurity?
86. What is your age?
88. What is your race/ethnicity?
89. What is your marital status?
90. What is your income level?
91. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
92. How many health professionals have you consulted regarding your IBS?
93. Where do you go to find information about IBS treatments, diets, or management techniques?
94. How much do you spend on IBS-related treatments or products each year?
95. Are you a spiritual person?
96. In general, are you a worrier?
97. In general, does your life have direction, meaning, and purpose?
98. In general, are you an internally motivated or externally motivated person?
99. How did you hear about IBS Relief Now?
100. Are there any other comments you would like to add about you, your IBS, or this questionnaire?